How To Be An Animator How To Be An Animator

Damn true! Animation is one &@"$ed up religion. Or more likely a dark cult worshiping the big D ( Disney that is).

TekkoI TekkoI

Great job! Proving that animation doesn't have to take ages to be finished. Love the characters.

aap responds:

Thank you! Yes, I also had to prove that to myself as well. Art school really teaches you that animation takes ages and I almost forgot how fast people could make fun animations in the old days of NG!

stupor stupor

The limited animation works well with this story but the absence of sound makes it feel unfinished. Put some sounds next time.

Wolf Jenkins - EP2 Wolf Jenkins - EP2

I love Wolf Jenkins the Vietnam Vet.... and an actual VETERINARIAN ! 10/5 watcehd all episodes already but will you make even more?

wildseed responds:

we'd love to! looking into doing more in future.. took about a year to finish all of these 4 though!

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #1 - First Day Sublo & Tangy Mustard #1 - First Day

Such a simple concept turned into pure comedy! 6/5 stars, Sir! Love the characters.

Irelia vs jax - animation Irelia vs jax - animation

Not a fan of the game but certanly a fan of your artstyle. This grizzled line appeals to me and the fights were pretty cool, but my favorite part was the beggining with that desert feel and the use of focus - no focus and how he appeared out of the fog was pretty awesome too. GJ.

Wolf Jenkins VIETNAM VET - General Ho Phung Wolf Jenkins VIETNAM VET - General Ho Phung

I give you 5 stars because the story was so damn good! The art style sucked but that made it even more funny. Nice cinematography too.

wildseed responds:

lol thanks! Art style was intentionally suck-y hehe

Unbe-LAVA-ble - Jack And Liane : Episode 4 Unbe-LAVA-ble - Jack And Liane : Episode 4

I love your stuff! Amazing artstyle and humor again. You should get more views.

Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation) Undertale: Final Breath (fan Animation)

Nice animation skills! Really smooth. It's amazing that you are so young and animate sooooo good. Oh and btw press the yellow button on VincerXV comment!!!

the Shipwreck Interview the Shipwreck Interview

Hilarious joke & awesome artstyle!